Julie Delpy talks about realistic sex scenes in `Before Midnight`
Washington: Actress Julie Delpy has revealed that she was committed to making her new film, `Before Midnight,` as authentic as possible, including realistic sex scenes.
She said she finds films where people have sex with a bra on very unrealistic.
"I don`t think I`ve ever had sex with a bra on in my life, except maybe once," Delpy told GQ`s Lauren Bans in an interview published April 19th.
She admitted that showing her body that much was a big deal for her as she`s never done it before, despite being a French actress
"This movie isn`t fantasy. This is a film for people who can handle a pair of tits," she added.
Delpy portrays Celine in "Before Midnight," one half of a married couple vacationing with their two children in Greece-her other half being Jesse, played by Ethan Hawke.
She added that getting nude for " Before Midnight" meant exposing a 40-year-old body that hadn`t seen any artificial alterations to the world.
"I`m a real person, so it`s a statement to say, `Alright, I`m a forty-year-old woman, and this is what you get with no plastic surgery. Not even plucking my eyebrows,`" she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!