Justin Bieber`s claim of Miranda Kerr wanting to `make him a man` resurfaces
London: Justin Bieber`s earlier claim that Miranda Kerr vow ed to "make him a man" has reemerged recently after the `Bieber-Bloom` fight.
The pop brat had made this claim after Victoria`s Secret fashion show in 2012, where he posed with the Australian model Kerr, who was married to Orlando Bloom at that time, the Mirror reported.
It is believed that this comment was the prime reason behind his brawl with the `Lord of the Rings` actor at Ibiza`s posh Cipriani restaurant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How ambitious are you? Your heel size will reveal
- Hot alert! Radhika Apte sets the temperature soaring on FHM cover May issue
- Unbelievable! This is what Amitabh Bachchan tells Kangana Ranaut every time he meets her
- This former girlfriend of Salman Khan has replaced Deepika Padukone in Kabir Khan’s ‘Tubelight’
- Here’s why ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan and ‘Baadshaho’ Ajay Devgn won’t clash at the Box