Justin Bieber `trying to get sexy for the ladies`
Washington: Justin Bieber has revealed that he has been working out in the gym because he wants to get sexy to impress the opposite sex.
The 18-year-old singer, who recently admitted he has no clue as to what is going on in his on/off relationship with Selena Gomez, posted a picture of his progress from the gym on Friday.
He took a self-portrait in a mirror after stripping off his shirt to reveal his six pack and biceps.
He captioned the Twitter picture: ``Back in the gym``.
Later, he added: ``Good workout. #focused``
He recently told Canada`s Macleans: “I’ve been working out in the gym, getting bigger, trying to get sexy for the ladies.”
Justin also said that he wishes to become as successful as his inspiration Michael Jackson.
“I model my career on the decisions Michael made and how he kept his young fan base and kept his private life private. All those things add up to me. That made him super interesting,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'