Justin Bieber `trying to get sexy for the ladies`
Washington: Justin Bieber has revealed that he has been working out in the gym because he wants to get sexy to impress the opposite sex.
The 18-year-old singer, who recently admitted he has no clue as to what is going on in his on/off relationship with Selena Gomez, posted a picture of his progress from the gym on Friday.
He took a self-portrait in a mirror after stripping off his shirt to reveal his six pack and biceps.
He captioned the Twitter picture: ``Back in the gym``.
Later, he added: ``Good workout. #focused``
He recently told Canada`s Macleans: “I’ve been working out in the gym, getting bigger, trying to get sexy for the ladies.”
Justin also said that he wishes to become as successful as his inspiration Michael Jackson.
“I model my career on the decisions Michael made and how he kept his young fan base and kept his private life private. All those things add up to me. That made him super interesting,” he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!