Justin Bieber was not touching me: Heidi Klum
Los Angeles: Supermodel Heidi Klum has spoken out in Justin Bieber`s defence after the pop star was snapped appearing to grope her body during a photo opportunity at a recent charity gala in Cannes, France. She said he was at his best behaviour.
The German beauty met Bieber during the amfAr gala Thursday and agreed to pose for pictures with the ‘Baby’ hitmaker, but the images merely added to Bieber`s bad-press woes because in them, the 20-year-old`s palm seemed to be touching the side of Klum`s chest in her strapless blue gown, reports contactmusic.com.
However, Klum has now cleared up the claims, insisting Bieber was nothing but a gentleman.
She told Page Six, "He was totally not touching me, by the way. I know that was like a big thing, `Justin B**ber`. It may look like that because sometimes in pictures things look a little... (suspect)."
"I`m like, `What are they talking about?` He`s very polite and very nice,” she added.
The model attended the bash with her boyfriend Vito Schnabel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions