‘Kamasutra 2’ will come in 4D with Hollywood actress
Mumbai: Director Rupesh Paul, who is currently busy with his debut film ‘Kamasutra 3D’, will make a 4D sequel that will star a Hollywood actress.
Paul told reporters: "As per the script, the film will conclude in such a way that it will leave a germ for the sequel. It has a very strong subject and scope for a sequel."
Paul, who is making ‘Kamasutra 3D’ with Sherlyn Chopra in the lead, has no plans to repeat her in the sequel.
"We will cast an Hollywood actress in the sequel as it will help us to get a bigger market in North America and other countries as well. I will be make the sequel in 4D, which will be altogether a different experience," he said.
A 3D movie augments the illusion of depth perception, while 4D technology allows viewers to smell things, feel the sensation etc.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Anushka Sharma does an impromptu gig in Libson
- Harshvardhan has daddy Anil Kapoor helping him with Mirzya promotions
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest opener of 2016!