Kate Hudson`s daring neckline draws eyeballs
Los Angeles: All eyes were set on actress Kate Hudson as she walked the red carpet at a recent event here dressed in an extremely low-cut dusty pink dress that featured a slashed neckline.
She was attending a Art+Film Gala at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, which was honouring Martin Scorcese and artist David Hockney, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Her dress flashed even more skin as the side cut-outs showed off the 34-year-old`s toned midriff. If that wasn`t enought, the dress` backless design added to its sex appeal.
Hudson accessorised the look simply with a clutch, and her golden locks were tied back in a tight bun. Her make up was neutral with a smoky eye.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals how to avoid negativity and her thoughts truly deserve an applause
- Aamir Khan one of the most inspiring person: Shraddha Kapoor
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe
- Bob Harper suffers a heart attack, now recovering
- Disha Patani dancing to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' song is the coolest thing you will WATCH today