Kate Moss likes `naughty` company
London: Supermodel Kate Moss says her dream dinner party will feature "naughty" guests like actor Jack Nicholson, Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks and actress Joan Collins.
Moss is the cover girl for Playboy magazine as it celebrates its 60th birthday. In an interview in the special January-February 2014 issue, the 39-year-old says she enjoys parties with interesting people, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Well, I would like to have dinner with naughty people who have a story to tell. Jack Nicholson, David Bailey, Stevie Nicks, Catherine Deneuve, Joan Collins - love," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My kids can't escape my stardom: Hrithik Roshan
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan hails peace protest, says 'the world is watching us'!
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan on 'Bigg Boss 10' sets bring back 'Karan Arjun' memories!
- Kapil Sharma's 'FIRANGI' connection REVEALED! All you need to know