Kate Moss likes `naughty` company
London: Supermodel Kate Moss says her dream dinner party will feature "naughty" guests like actor Jack Nicholson, Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks and actress Joan Collins.
Moss is the cover girl for Playboy magazine as it celebrates its 60th birthday. In an interview in the special January-February 2014 issue, the 39-year-old says she enjoys parties with interesting people, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Well, I would like to have dinner with naughty people who have a story to tell. Jack Nicholson, David Bailey, Stevie Nicks, Catherine Deneuve, Joan Collins - love," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!