Kate Moss shoots nude again
New York: After stripping down for a photoshoot for a sun tan lotion, British model Kate Moss has shed clothes again for an international luxury brand.
The brand, Versace, brought in famed fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot to shoot Moss with coloured handbags strategically covering her assets, reports people.com.
“Autumn-Winter 2013 campaign is stripped back to the raw power of the clothes and models,” Donatella Versace, vice president of Versace group, said in a statement.
“There’s no set, no distraction, just the provocation, glamour and attitude of our fashion,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'