Kate Moss to pose for Playboy for 40th birthday
London: Model Kate Moss will celebrate her 40th birthday by posing on the cover of Playboy magazine, founder Hugh Hefner has confirmed.
Moss, 39, will grace the magazine`s 60th anniversary issue, which will be published in December, reported Digital Spy.
"She`s (Kate) a worldwide celebrity, is iconic, and crosses the boundaries from sexual imagery to upscale modelling. It`s a natural for us," Hefner said.
Reports about Moss would pose for Playboy emerged in June when her hairdresser accidentally revealed that he had worked on the shoot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Jiah Khan case: HC refuses to extend stay on trial against Sooraj Pancholi
- Watch: Sushmita Sen delivers a wonderful speech at daughters' school event!