Kate Moss to sizzle on Playboy`s 60th anniversary cover
Wellington: Kate Moss has reportedly posed for `Playboy` to mark the 60th anniversary of the adult magazine.
The hair stylist of the 39-year-old model, Oribe, has confirmed to Refinery29.com that Playboy cover with the supermodel is really happening, Stuff.co.nz reported.
In March, there were speculations that she was preparing for the shoot but it was never confirmed by Moss or the publication.
The cover is expected to hit the market in January.
However, how much Moss will bare in the images, is not clear.
The shoot reportedly took place in March, with photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott in London.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!