Kate Upton designs bikinis for her own Beach Bunny range
London: Kate Upton has turned bikini designer with Beach Bunny launching her creations as part of their new ‘Kate Upton for ‘Beach Bunny’ collection.
It is not the first time a big-name model has designed for the swimwear label, last year Kim Kardashian and her sisters turned their hand to creating costumes for the brand.
Upton is proving that she is more than a pretty face with the skimpy beachwear, mixing glamorous diamante and detailing with revealing cuts and bold colour.
“I love all the bikini’s embellishments and especially the lingerie details because they make you feel so sexy”, the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
The California-based label said it was ‘thrilled about the design collaboration.’
“She is sexy, yet confident and her fun loving and down to earth personality are traits that represent the Beach Bunny woman and brand as a whole”, said Angela Chittenden, CEO of the swimwear brand.
First seen as part of a sneak peek of the model’s designs, the Kate bikini went on show at last year’s Miami Mercedes Benz Fashion Week.
Fine honing, an extra design and several other fresh colours gives the new range more shape.
Tops and bottoms for the two-piece designs are sold separately and cost from 135 to 155 Dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!