Kate Upton knows exactly why males follow her
London: Kate Upton, who catapulted to fame after posing as the cover girl for this year’s Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, knows that her strength lies in her enviable figure and plays it to her advantage.
The 19-year-old blonde bombshell burst onto the scene in a number of ad campaigns and magazine covers this past spring, and not to mention several memorably provocative videos.
“It’s like any job,” the New York Daily News quoted her vas telling GQ magazine.
“You find your strengths and play them up,” she said.
The model’s dangerous curves and flirty personality have helped to launch her into the spotlight as well as land her in hot water over her oft-racy exploits.
A 20-second clip of her doing the ‘Cat Daddy’ in the now-infamous teeny Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue bikini became a viral sensation online, but was temporarily yanked for violating “community guidelines”.
The buxom beauty, who grew up riding horses in Florida, isn’t shy about knowing her appeal.
“I grew up in Florida riding horses, so for the majority of my life I was either in boots and jeans or a bathing suit.
“I understand why my male followers like me,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!