Kate Upton says filming `The Other Woman` bikini scene was uncomfortable
Washington: Kate Upton has revealed that she was nervous while filming the bikini scene in the movie ` The Other Woman` as a bunch of people were staring at her.
The Sports Illustrated model told Alan Carr on Chatty Man that when she was shooting that bikini scene, she felt a little uncomfortable because a bunch of people were staring at her, even though she was very proud her body and she loved her body.
The 21-year-old American model asserted that sixty people were staring her and she was like, they need to go back to their phones and let her just do her job.
Upton added that Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann could tell that she was feeling uncomfortable and therefore, they came out and ran with her so that she wasn`t alone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma is in this Indian state
- Who Humpty? It’s time for ‘Badrinath’ Varun Dhawan to hunt for his ‘Dulhania’ Alia Bhatt
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Let’s not have a gender war, says Shekhar Suman
- ‘Baywatch’ babe Priyanka Chopra shares sizzling hot pic on Dwayne Johnson’s birthday
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?