Kate Upton says filming `The Other Woman` bikini scene was uncomfortable
Washington: Kate Upton has revealed that she was nervous while filming the bikini scene in the movie ` The Other Woman` as a bunch of people were staring at her.
The Sports Illustrated model told Alan Carr on Chatty Man that when she was shooting that bikini scene, she felt a little uncomfortable because a bunch of people were staring at her, even though she was very proud her body and she loved her body.
The 21-year-old American model asserted that sixty people were staring her and she was like, they need to go back to their phones and let her just do her job.
Upton added that Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann could tell that she was feeling uncomfortable and therefore, they came out and ran with her so that she wasn`t alone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!