Kate Upton threatens legal action against phony photos
London: Model Kate Upton is so upset with a website for publishing her fake nude pictures that she plans to sue them.
Tmz.com reports that Celeb Jihad, a joke website, published photo-shopped picture of Upton from an SI shoot with the headline, ‘Kate Upton Naked Outtake From SI Swimsuit 2014’.
Upton`s legal team has fired off a letter to the site threatening to sue if the post isn`t taken down.
In the letter, Upton`s lawyer complains, "One of these photographs has even been airbrushed."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch Dwayne Johnson, Priyanka Chopra's 'Baywatch' trailer
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say