Katie Holmes considering icy plunge with Polar Bear Club in undies
London: Actress Katie Holmes has been revealed to be considering taking an icy plunge with the Polar Bear Club in Coney Island, New York.
Holmes, 31, who stripped off for a swim in her new movie ‘The Romantics’, admits the thrill of hitting the waters wearing nothing but her underwear for a scene in the film was something she’d like to repeat for real.
According to BlogTalkRadio.com, the actress is now eyeing the Polar Bear Club’s annual New Year’s Day stunt.
“I understand people’s idea of, ‘Oh, let’s do that.’ I can appreciate it because there is a thrill aspect, so I’m glad I did it, but I still can’t feel anything anymore because it was so cold!” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“I don’t need to do it again. I feel like we did it and it was thrilling. But when I see the Polar Bear people now, I think it’s cool. I might do it once (more). It’s good for your circulation!” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!