Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor moving in together?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: They have been tight-lipped about their relationship, but Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif have more often than not confirmed being a couple.
Despite maintaining stoic silence about their togetherness, the two have been spotted in each other’s company at various B-Town dos but have refrained from commenting on their equation.
And if the latest buzz is anything to go by, then the two actors have taken a step further and are moving in together!
Yes, you heard it right. Ranbir and Katrina are reportedly moving in together and are busy furnishing and designing their new abode in Bandra.
RK and Kat made headlines last year after images of the two holidaying in Spain surfaced online. The vacation was supposedly hush-hush but went on to become a much publicised affair after intimate pictures of them started doing the rounds.
Even Ranbir’s cousin- Kareena Kapoor Khan - on ‘Karan Johar’s Koffee With Karan’ show, acknowledged Katrina as Ranbir’s ladylove and even expressed to dance at their wedding.
Ranbir and Katrina played lovers in ‘Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani’ and ‘Rajneeti’. And it seems to be just a matter of time when they say ‘I Do’ in real life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer
- Colossal buzz! Karan Johar mighty impressed with Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo'- See teaser poster
- What makes an online dater successful!
- 'Kaabil' an opportunity to establish myself commercially: Yami Gautam
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video