Kellan Lutz takes extra care for topless scenes
London: `Twilight` actor Kellan Lutz says he took extra care to ensure he was in prime physical condition for `The Legend of Hercules`.
The 29-year-old actor said he put in more effort than usual at the gym and carefully watched his diet to prepare for his role, reportedly.
"I keep fit for roles and I love my fitness. I`ve got a film called `Hercules` coming up and I`m in a loincloth or topless for that, so I had to take extra care of myself," he said.
The blue-eyed star loves cooking but admits he would be happy to survive on a diet of just vegetables. Quizzed what food he`d pick if he could only eat one, Lutz answered, "Organic raw vegetables, full of nutrients - it`s the only choice. I love cooking Italian. I make a mean chicken cordon bleu."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day