Kelly Brook flashes Playboy cover for US immigration
Los Angeles: British model Kelly Brook says every time she faces problem from customs officers for getting into US she shows them a copy of the Playboy magazine in which she posed topless.
Brook, 32, appeared on the 2010 September edition of the magazine and it still helps her when she is quizzed while travelling.
"I hear some people do have issues getting into America. But I just show my Playboy issue on the way through customs," Style magazine quoted her as saying.
"Once the officer has a look at the cover, they never hesitate to let me in," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How travelling can SOOTH your soul!
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- Kangana Ranaut REVEALS her best scenes chopped off from 'Rangoon'!
- 'Rangoon' humble tribute to Netaji, INA: Vishal Bhardwaj