Kelly Brook gets cosy with rugby player Thom Evans
London: Although they haven’t made their relationship, Kelly Brook and her ex Danny Cipriani’s former team mate Thom Evans have already been spotted cuddling and kissing.
The pair was spotted getting cosy at her favourite May Fair hotel in London as she continued celebrating her 31st birthday week.
Brook caressed Thom’s bulging biceps as he admired her assets and wrapped his arm around her waist, reports a daily.
She was spotted warmly embracing the 25-year-old former Scottish international rugby player on Wednesday night.
The pair also had their hands all over each other when they hit Guy Ritchie’s Punch Bowl pub in Mayfair in the early hours of yesterday and didn’t seem to mind who saw them.
Evans played for the London Wasps with Kelly’s ex Danny Cipriani from 2004 to 2006 but was forced to quit the sport altogether after almost breaking his neck during a match in February this year, which has left him with spinal problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards
- Oscars after-party: Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone will make your heart skip a beat - See pics
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'