Kelly Clarkson laughs off lesbian rumours
Wellington: Kelly Clarkson has revealed that she finds it funny that people think she is a lesbian.
The Grammy Award-winning singer is currently single.
The lack of male presence in the 29-year-old’s life has fuelled speculation that she is gay, but Clarkson isn’t put off by such rumours.
“I don’t think it’s harmful at all,” Stuff.co.nz quoted her as telling the Mirror.
“But I just don’t know why people think I am. I never kiss women. I find it funny. Also I’m such a vocal person, I’ve never hidden much. So I don’t understand why they don’t take me on my word. I find that a little bit annoying. But if people think I’m gay, I don’t really care.
“I’m a kinda selfish person who right now enjoys being single, enjoys the fact that I can work as much as I do, and not really have to answer to anyone,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Athiya Shetty to turn sensuous for Rohit Gandhi, Rahul Khanna
- Italian porn star Rocco Siffredi launches 'Porn University'
- One Direction announces second single 'Perfect' from new album
- Rudramadevi movie review: Lengthy but interesting period drama
- At my age, it is difficult to get work: Amitabh Bachchan