Kesha pens song about vagina with mum
London: Kesha has written a song about her vagina with her mother.
The eccentric pop star is extremely close with her mother Pebe - who raised her and her older brother Lagan as a single parent - and the pair often pen tracks about sex and romance together, but on one occasion their musical inspiration turned to Kesha`s private parts.
The 25-year-old revealed her that track `Gold Trans Am` from the deluxe edition of latest album `Warrior`, initially started out as an ode to her beloved car.
However, Kesha and her mother Pebe turned it into an homage to the singer`s genitals.
The blonde added that her vagina is in tip top working order.
"Valeted and souped-up and working 100 per cent of the time," she told Q mag.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya