Kesha pens song about vagina with mum
London: Kesha has written a song about her vagina with her mother.
The eccentric pop star is extremely close with her mother Pebe - who raised her and her older brother Lagan as a single parent - and the pair often pen tracks about sex and romance together, but on one occasion their musical inspiration turned to Kesha`s private parts.
The 25-year-old revealed her that track `Gold Trans Am` from the deluxe edition of latest album `Warrior`, initially started out as an ode to her beloved car.
However, Kesha and her mother Pebe turned it into an homage to the singer`s genitals.
The blonde added that her vagina is in tip top working order.
"Valeted and souped-up and working 100 per cent of the time," she told Q mag.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success