Kissing scenes are hot: Josh Hutcherson
Los Angeles: Actor Josh Hutcherson, who has kissed his co-star Jennifer Lawrence in sci-fi movie `The Hunger Games: Catching Fire`, says the intimate scenes in the movie are "really hot".
"The kissing scenes are really hot," Hutcherson said in a statement.
The 21-year-old will be seen as Peeta Mellark in the second part of `The Hunger Games` trilogy.
Talking about the relationship of his character with Lawrence`s character, Katniss Everdeen, he said: "Peeta and Katniss`s relationship is not all good. But you get to see more of it, which I like a lot."
Also featuring Liam Hemsworth, Sam Claflin and Woody Harrelson, `The Hunger Games: Catching Fire` releases in India Nov 29 in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rani Mukerji, Aditya Chopra’s first baby expected in January?
- Difference of opinion creates rift between Kangana Ranaut, Vishal Bharadwaj?
- I think we have too many holidays in this country: John Abraham
- HC imposes Rs.10 lakh fine on Ram Gopal Verma for remaking 'Sholay'
- Pamela Anderson's dog 'committed suicide'