Kris Jenner opens to dating younger men
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kris Jenner, who recently separated from husband Bruce Jenner after 22-years of marriage, is open to dating in the future.
Kris, 58, said she might end up dating a younger man too, reported Us magazine.
"I guess I`ll know when it happens. I`ve learned not to plan anything anymore. You find who you fall in love with in life. If they happen to be a certain age, they happen to be a certain age," she said.
Kris was recently linked to 30-year-old Bachelor Ben Flajnik but the latter denied the reports.
"I did Kris` talk show a few months back, brought my wines on the show. Of course I offered her a visit to the winery whenever she had a chance.
"That`s how we met. Recently, she ended up contacting me about a month ago or so and asked me if they could film an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians at the winery. I of course obliged," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions