Lady Gaga bares all for new single artwork
London: Lady Gaga has stripped naked for the artwork of her upcoming single `Venus`.
The three artwork covers that the 27-year-old singer posted on Twitter, shows her topless with a scorpion balanced on her head in one pic, in another she is seen standing naked with a kebab where her mouth would be, while the third shows a pic of a bat, Metro.co.uk reported.
The covers for her latest ARTPOP single are the results of collaboration with designer Steven Klein, who had earlier worked with Gaga on the visuals for Alejandro.
The `Poker Face` hitmaker is expected to perform Venus for the first time on `The X Factor`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch