Lady Gaga smoked weed to feel young
Los Angeles: Pop star Lady Gaga says she was addicted in the past because it made her feel like a teenager.
The 27-year-old says drugs helped her forget her level of fame.
"The thing that I really fell in love with about it is that I completely forget that I am famous just totally forget about it, and I just take a puff and I am me when I was 17 again and there is something quite creative and liberating about it," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gaga as saying.
However, she recently vowed to curb her drug use and wild behaviour because she does not want to die young, like Amy Winehouse.
"I want to live and I want my fans to live. I don`t want them to torture themselves in the way I have," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: What Varun Dhawan's little fan says to him for 'Dilwale'!
- Ranveer lauds Priyanka's versatility, Deepika's work ethics
- Don't think freedom of expression ever been so threatened: Nandita Das
- 'Bajirao Mastani' not competing with 'Dilwale': Priyanka
- See poster: Blazing 'Bajirao' Ranveer with coy 'Kashibai' Priyanka!