Lady Gaga strips, dances to metal numbers on bar-top
London: `Poker Face` hitmaker Lady Gaga stripped while dancing on metal music at a bar-top in Australia.
Gaga, 28, took to Instagram to share pictures from the party which went till late one in the night, reportedly.
"Livin` after midnight. Melbourne Metal Madness," she captioned a picture of herself. The DJ for the evening said she loves metal songs and asked her to play her favourties.
"She was there between 1ish till close. She literally crawled on her hands and knees out the door and up the lane. Classic!!
"I played at least 10 of her requests as she`s a total metal head! First request was `Squealer` by AC/DC. Best part was when I made her perform for me on the bar top to `Long Way To the Top`. Great night," DJ Mermaid wrote on her facebook page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bold and Blunt! This is how Kangana Ranaut reacted to a question about Hrithik Roshan
- Sharmila Tagore, Deepa Mehta among Oscar Academy's new members
- Viral video: Kapil Sharma’s take on ‘Angrezipanti’ will make you respect your mother tongue even more
- Ramayana had another heroine besides SITA – Know more about her contributions
- Pakistani TV actor shot in Karachi