Leonardo DiCaprio, a great kisser: Margot Robbie
Los Angeles: Actress Margot Robbie has called her `The Wolf of Wall Street` co-star Leonardo DiCaprio a great kisser and says he was like a big brother to her.
The 23-year-old admits her friends were disappointed when she shared the details of her intimate encounters with Dicaprio as they hoped for “fireworks”, reports contactmusic.com.
"I`m still pinching myself. Leo has always been my favourite actor and he became this wonderful big brother. All of my girlfriends interrogated me and asked, `Is he an amazing kisser?` I`d say, `All I know is his screen kissing is great`."
"Then they`d get upset and say, `Tell me there were fireworks.` There weren`t. You do the takes in 17 hours, and its just hot and sweaty," Robbie said.
The actress has quite a few risqué sex scenes with DiCaprio in Martin Scorsese directed `The Wolf of Wall Street`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif planning to launch her label
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!