‘Les Miserables’ star Samantha Barks named `sexiest lady`
London: Samantha Barks has been voted `sexiest woman` and `best newcomer` as she arrived at the Vanity Fair Oscar party in Hollywood.
Barks, who is a theatre school wannabe from the Isle of Man, portrayed the character of Eponine in ` Les Miserables` alongside Anne Hathaway, the Daily Express reported.
Hathaway won an Oscar this year for the best supporting actress for playing the doomed seamstress-turned-prostitute Fantine in the movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe
- Bob Harper suffers a heart attack, now recovering
- Disha Patani dancing to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' song is the coolest thing you will WATCH today
- Deepika Padukone finally breaks her silence on comparisons with Priyanka Chopra
- Oscars 2017 weirdest TV finale since 'Lost', says Jimmy Kimmel