Leto flirted with `Dallas...` director for movie role
Los Angeles: Oscar-nominated actor Jared Leto, who plays a transgender AIDS patient named Rayon in “Dallas Buyers Club”, said he flirted with director Jean-Marc Vallée for the role in the film
"I was in Berlin and there was a Skype meeting set up with the director, Jean-Marc Vallée.
It was a test, so I used it as an opportunity. I got some lipstick and as soon as we connected I said, `Hello` and that was the last time he saw me as me,” Leto said in a statement.
“I put the lipstick on and he was stunned. I unbuttoned this black jacket I had on and pulled over a little pink furry sweater, then I proceeded to basically flirt with him for the next 20 minutes. I woke up the next day with the part, so it worked,” he added.
After the audition, Vallée called up Matthew McConaughey, who plays the lead in the film, to take his opinion on Leto and said: “Do you know this actor Jared Leto?
I just skyped with him and he hit on me;He was feeling me up through the screen!
I don`t know, it was very uncomfortable but I think we found Rayon.”
“Dallas Buyers Club” will release in India on Feb 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA