Lily Aldridge finds mom`s Playboy playmate job cool
Los Angeles: Lily Aldridge`s mother is a Playboy playmate and the model thought her mom`s profession was the "coolest thing".
The 27-year-old is the daughter of saucy magazine pin-up Laura Lyons and artist Alan Aldridge.
"It`s a funny story. When I was 10 or 11, I found a copy of Playboy in my dad`s studio and I ran to tell my mum. I thought it meant he`d had an affair or something, but my mum was amazing about it - she sat me down and explained that she was one of the playmates. I thought it was the coolest thing,” contactmusic.com quoted Aldridge as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Rajinikanth supporting BJP candidate? Here’s the truth
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone relationship: Bollywood’s Ram-Leela not a couple anymore?
- ‘Baywatch’ new trailer gives us another glimpse of Priyanka Chopra – WATCH
- Fight on flight: Did Kapil Sharma slap, hit Sunil Grover with a shoe?