Lily Aldridge finds mom`s Playboy playmate job cool
Los Angeles: Lily Aldridge`s mother is a Playboy playmate and the model thought her mom`s profession was the "coolest thing".
The 27-year-old is the daughter of saucy magazine pin-up Laura Lyons and artist Alan Aldridge.
"It`s a funny story. When I was 10 or 11, I found a copy of Playboy in my dad`s studio and I ran to tell my mum. I thought it meant he`d had an affair or something, but my mum was amazing about it - she sat me down and explained that she was one of the playmates. I thought it was the coolest thing,” contactmusic.com quoted Aldridge as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- Preggers Kareena Kapoor Khan becomes a showstopper at Manish Malhotra's birthday bash!