Lindsay Lohan strips for film`s promo
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan heats up the promotion of her recent film ‘The Canyons’ - she has stripped down in her undergarments for the promo of the film.
In the movie, the 27-year-old plays Tara, the actress-girlfriend of a rich young moviemaker. She hides an affair from her calculating love - and things turn dark when he rumbles her secret, reports thesun.co.uk.
The preview features a voiceover from Lohan who asks: "Okay, tell me something - do you really like movies? Really, really like movies? When was the last time you went to see a movie in the theatre - you know, a movie that you really felt meant something to you? I don’t know, you know, I guess maybe it’s just not my thing anymore.”
The trailer then races between sexy scenes, showing Lohan caught up between her men.
The film is directed by Paul Schrader and it was reportedly rejected from the 2013 ‘South By Southwest Film Festival’ over “quality issues”.
The movie is said to hit the theatres in US in August this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH