Liz Taylor’s `steamy affairs` with Ronald Reagan and John F. Kennedy exposed in tell-all
London: Elizabeth Taylor allegedly slept with Ronald Reagan when she was a teenager and enjoyed a threesome with President John F Kennedy and actor Robert Stack.
Authors Danforth Prince and Darwin Potter have spent years tracking down the scandalous details of the legendary actress` romances and affairs and they have laid her private life bare in an explosive new biography Elizabeth Taylor: There is Nothing Like a Dame.
In the book which promises "all the gossip unfit to print from the glory days of Hollywood", Prince and Porter claim Reagan was 36 when he invited a teenage Taylor to dine with him at his Hollywood Hills home, where she seduced him, the Daily Express reported.
She is believed to have told a close pal, "Reagan was treating me like a grown woman, and that thrilled me. We sat on his sofa and I could tell he wanted to get it on but he seemed reluctant to make the first move. I became the aggressor.
"After a heavy make-out session on the sofa, we went into the bedroom."
The book further goes on to claim that a nude dip in the politician``s pool turned into a threesome with Taylor and Stack.
The authors claim the actress went on to have sexual encounters with stars including Peter Lawford, Errol Flynn, Tony Curtis, Paul Newman and Frank Sinatra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold