Madonna locks lips with boyfriend on stage
Rio de Janeiro: Singer Madonna indulged in some raunchy public display of affection when she locked lips with current boyfriend Brahim Zaibat on stage during her latest live show.
The 54-year-old pop star was performing at her concert in Porto Alegre, Brazil, when she leant in for a smooch with her boyfriend, reports thesun.co.uk.
Zaibat, 30 years younger than Madonna, stood behind the singer and wrapped his arm around her waist as they shared the intimate moment.
Madonna was dressed in a shirt and tie teamed with smart trousers and a sexy waist-clincher.
The "Material Girl" singer has been dating Zaibat, a French dancer, for over two years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'