Madonna`s naked photos found in abandoned locker
New York: A hedge fund manager has stumbled upon unreleased nude photographs of Madonna and Lauren Hutton after buying the abandoned storage locker of Penthouse magazine`s founder.
The locker contains thousands of nude and pornographic pictures, which were a part of the estate of Bob Guccione, the founder and publisher of Penthouse.
Guccione created a magazine empire in 1965 with his semi-pornographic magazine but was forced to declare bankruptcy in 2003.
He died in 2010 from cancer at age 79. Guccione seems to have left the material behind when his company was forced to close down, the New York Post reported.
Jeremy Frommer found photos of Madonna and Hutton included the original negatives and release forms besides Arnold Schwarzenegger`s explicit photograph.
Letters from former Vice President Dick Cheney are also believed to be part of the discovered material.
Footage from infamous epic "Caligula" and an unpublished manuscript is there with 63 oil paintings and other works by Guccione, who was also a painter and art collector.
Frommer is working with film producer Rick Schwartz to curate and preserve the collection and plan an exhibition of some of the material.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat