Madonna was mad I didn`t want to bed her, says Nile Rodgers
London: Nile Rodgers has revealed that he angered Madonna by not trying to bed her.
The 60-year old musician said that the ` Girl Gone Wild ` singer was upset that he never slept with her while producing her 20 million-selling `Like A Virgin` album in the 1980s,the Sun reported.
The legendary guitarist revealed that he was standing at an elevator when Madonna asked her why he doesn`t want to f*** her.
He said that he was amazed at this.
He further said that Madonna was shocked that he never asked her to go in bed as she thought that everybody wanted her.
Rodgers explained that he slept with an artist while working with her and realized that it was wrong and never repeated that.
He also confessed that Madonna was always one of his best friends, and the only women to whom he was so close, without being romantically involved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui lauds Oscars, slams Bollywood awards for ignoring Om Puri