Madonna wears skimpy `Marie Antoinette` costume at 55th birthday bash
Washington: Madonna showed off her sexy side by donning a skimpy outfit at her ` Marie Antoinette-themed` birthday bash on Saturday.
The singer, who celebrated her 55th birth day, opted to be the birthday queen for the lavish party, held in the south of France, Contactmusic reported.
The `Material Girl` wore a purple corset, a heart-shaped eye patch, fishnet stockings and a towering blonde wig.
Madonna, who partied with her boyfriend, Brahim Zaibat, and daughter Lourdes , drank champagne and was later presented with a five-tier pink cake decorated with sparklers at the extravagant bash.
Later, she also posted snapshots of the evening online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show