Madonna wears skimpy `Marie Antoinette` costume at 55th birthday bash
Washington: Madonna showed off her sexy side by donning a skimpy outfit at her ` Marie Antoinette-themed` birthday bash on Saturday.
The singer, who celebrated her 55th birth day, opted to be the birthday queen for the lavish party, held in the south of France, Contactmusic reported.
The `Material Girl` wore a purple corset, a heart-shaped eye patch, fishnet stockings and a towering blonde wig.
Madonna, who partied with her boyfriend, Brahim Zaibat, and daughter Lourdes , drank champagne and was later presented with a five-tier pink cake decorated with sparklers at the extravagant bash.
Later, she also posted snapshots of the evening online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP