Mallika Sherawat on a shocking spree at Cannes
When American heartthrob of millions, Johnny Depp, walked the red carpet at the ongoing Cannes Film Festival here, it gave the 12-day cinematic extravaganza a much needed celeb moment.
When Hollywood is up the red carpet, can Bollywood be far behind? Indian bombshell Mallika Sherawat attended the premiere of `Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides` wearing a daring see-through dress that revealed her butt.
Last year, she was seen here with a python wrapped around her.
While the crowds screamed, "We love you Johnny", the shutterbugs were busy capturing the Indian actress in her sheer glory.
Today, there will be another Hollywood hero on the red carpet, Brad Pitt, whose movie, `The Tree of Life`, will screen this evening.
Rani Mukherjee and Karan Johar will arrive at Cannes tomorrow, and are planning to meet the press.
In a co-production among India, France, Britain and Holland that was announced here, Amit Kumar, director of the award-winning short, `The Bypass`, is gearing up to shoot his debut feature, `The Monsoon Shootout`.
To be set during the monsoon in Mumbai, the thriller revolves around a rookie cop who must decide whether to use his gun or not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and its might impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed