Mariah Carey suffers wardrobe malfunction at concert
Los Angeles: Pop star Mariah Carey suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction onstage at a concert recently.
The `Dreamlover` singer, 42, wore a curve-hugging cream dress with metallic accents to the So So Def`s 20th Anniversary Concert at Atlanta`s Fox Theatre on Saturday.
As she wheeled out a birthday cake to honour her long time pal and collaborator, Jermaine Dupri, Carey accidentally suffered a nip-slip as she waved to fans onstage, reported Us magazine.
Carey, mother to 22-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe, with husband Nick Cannon, has never shied away from wearing provocative clothing.
"It`s a dichotomy, I understand. I understand that people think I`m a ditzy moron," she once said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!