Mariah Carey suffers wardrobe malfunction at concert
Los Angeles: Pop star Mariah Carey suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction onstage at a concert recently.
The `Dreamlover` singer, 42, wore a curve-hugging cream dress with metallic accents to the So So Def`s 20th Anniversary Concert at Atlanta`s Fox Theatre on Saturday.
As she wheeled out a birthday cake to honour her long time pal and collaborator, Jermaine Dupri, Carey accidentally suffered a nip-slip as she waved to fans onstage, reported Us magazine.
Carey, mother to 22-month-old twins Moroccan and Monroe, with husband Nick Cannon, has never shied away from wearing provocative clothing.
"It`s a dichotomy, I understand. I understand that people think I`m a ditzy moron," she once said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'