Marilyn Monroe`s nude pictures surface
London: Nude images from screen legend Marilyn Monroe`s last photo shoot, taken 50 years back, have surfaced.
Photographer Lawrence Schiller captured the iconic beauty posing naked in a swimming pool at Fox Film Studios May 23, 1962, during a shoot on the set of her film "Something`s Got To Give", reports contactmusic.com.
"The photographs shows the real Marilyn Monroe teasing you, yet there is still a little mystery left. I was so unguarded that she became unguarded with me," said the 75-year-old photographer.
The snaps see Monroe seductively staring into the camera as her arms cover her bare chest.
Schiller never released the full collection of photos, but now he has finally revealed them for his new book "Marilyn & Me".
Monroe was found dead in her Los Angeles home in August 1962.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Plagiarism in Fashion needs serious attention'
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Karishma Tanna breaks silence on breakup with Upen Patel! - Read here
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day