Mel B goes topless for breast cancer awareness
London: Singer Melanie Brown has gone topless in a bid to promote breast cancer awareness.
The former Spice Girl recreated Janet Jackson`s iconic Rolling Stone cover with only husband Stephen Belafonte`s hands to protect her modesty.
The singer has stripped off in support of charity CoppaFeel! ahead of Breast Cancer Awareness month (October) to highlight the importance of regular check-ups, reports a website.
"I found a lump when I was 17 and freaked out. It turned out it was nothing but it terrified me. Ever since, I`ve always been one for checking, then double checking," Brown told a magazine.
"I have three daughters and one stepdaughter so I`ll show them as they get older. My eldest, Phoenix, 13, does it already.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested