Melanie Brown just can’t stop talking about sex
London: Former Spice Girl Mel B says she is worried married people think she`s "a pervert" because she talks about her sex life a lot.
"We have lots of sex, we raise our kids very well and Stephen cooks dinner every night for the whole family - life`s good," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
"Everybody has sex, especially if you`re married. I don`t know if married people will be inspired by me though - they might just think I`m a pervert."
Mel who raises her daughters Phoenix and Angel from previous relationships also revealed she thinks having sex is a good way to keep fit.
"I think any kind of sexual activity is a bit of a workout if you do it right. We have good communication with each other and I never fake it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend deactivates Twitter account?
- Fawad Khan all set to make a comeback!
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor