Melanie Brown just can’t stop talking about sex
London: Former Spice Girl Mel B says she is worried married people think she`s "a pervert" because she talks about her sex life a lot.
"We have lots of sex, we raise our kids very well and Stephen cooks dinner every night for the whole family - life`s good," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
"Everybody has sex, especially if you`re married. I don`t know if married people will be inspired by me though - they might just think I`m a pervert."
Mel who raises her daughters Phoenix and Angel from previous relationships also revealed she thinks having sex is a good way to keep fit.
"I think any kind of sexual activity is a bit of a workout if you do it right. We have good communication with each other and I never fake it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!