Michael Bolton reveals losing virginity at age 14 in new book
New York: Michael Bolton might have given away with a huge secret about losing his virginity in his new book.
The singer played coy when asked about losing his virginity at age 14 on Huffington Post Live Friday.
The 60-year-old-who has dated Nicollette Sheridan and Teri Hatcher-wrote about his first time having sex in his new autobiography, `The Soul of It All,` in which he likened the experience to a revelation.
"My First was a patient, kind, gifted and enthusiastic instructor. Once she`d introduced me to the glories of sex, I realized what I`d been missing for the first precious thirteen years of my life. I had to make up for lost time. So I immediately asked when we could do it again," he wrote in his book.
When asked about the woman, Bolton joked to host Abby Huntsman: "I didn`t know she was my first cousin. No she wasn`t my first cousin, just kidding."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ