Michael Douglas blames performing oral sex on women for throat cancer
London: Michael Douglas, who previously blamed alcohol and smoking for throat cancer, has now backtracked and claimed that it happened because of him performing oral sex on women.
The 68-year-old actor told the Mirror that his strain was due to human papillomavirus (HPV) - is a type of sexually transmitted disease (STD).
He said that he didn`t want to get into specifics but the type of cancer he had was caused by HPV, which came from cunnilingus.
The Academy Award winner said that he also feared that the stress that was caused by seeing his son Cameron going to jail for drugs offences triggered his cancer.
He added that it is a STD that causes cancer but if you have it cunnilingus is also the best cure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!