Michael Douglas blames performing oral sex on women for throat cancer
London: Michael Douglas, who previously blamed alcohol and smoking for throat cancer, has now backtracked and claimed that it happened because of him performing oral sex on women.
The 68-year-old actor told the Mirror that his strain was due to human papillomavirus (HPV) - is a type of sexually transmitted disease (STD).
He said that he didn`t want to get into specifics but the type of cancer he had was caused by HPV, which came from cunnilingus.
The Academy Award winner said that he also feared that the stress that was caused by seeing his son Cameron going to jail for drugs offences triggered his cancer.
He added that it is a STD that causes cancer but if you have it cunnilingus is also the best cure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video
- MASTI full on! Parineeti Chopra flaunts ample strength on the sets of 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' – Watch
- Do you know where is Katrina Kaif's paradise? Watch video
- Preity Zinta all set to make her first TV show appearance post wedding! – See pic
- Star cast of Jimmy Sheirgill's 'Shorgul' out in this brand new poster! – View pic