Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher cosy up at baseball game
Los Angeles: Parents-to-be Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher were spotted kissing and cuddling as they took in a baseball game at Dodger Stadium here.
Their first child is due later this year, so it seemed that Kunis and Kutcher were trying to relish what little alone time they`ve got. The couple looked and acted like teenagers in love, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Kunis, 30, was seen cosying up and kissing Kutcher as they watched the game, although they spent more time with their eyes on each other.
The actress could only partially disguise her prominent bump beneath a Dodger blue T-shirt and another white shirt over that as she leaned into her man.
Dark shades shielded her eyes from the late afternoon sun that slanted over where they sat in the outdoor arena.
Kutcher, 36, stayed in tune to his fiancée with head tilted her way ever so slightly, while showing his team spirit in Dodger baseball cap and a navy-and white athletic shirt emblazoned with a gold star.
Fortunately for Dodgers` fans Kunis and Kutcher, Los Angeles` team won over the St. Louis Cardinals 9-1.
Meanwhile, the couple, who announced their engagement in February, have been inseparable in recent weeks as the baby`s delivery draws near.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'