Mila Kunis never wanted `Fifty Shades Of Grey` role
Los Angeles: Actress Mila Kunis is not eager to star in an upcoming adaptation of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ and reports suggesting so are unsubstantiated.
A source told eonline.com that Kunis never gave an interview that claimed she wanted the role of Anastasia Steele.
However, Kunis hasn`t come forward to deny the reports, so there was still hope, the source said.
Several famous actresses have been linked to the role, including Emma Watson, Anna Kendrick and Alexis Bledel.
As for the role of Christian Grey, actors who have expressed interest include Ian Somerhalder and ‘The Canyon’ actor James Deen, who also happens to be a porn star.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone
- In pics: Amitabh Bachchan's scooter ride in Kolkata!