Mila Kunis never wanted `Fifty Shades Of Grey` role
Los Angeles: Actress Mila Kunis is not eager to star in an upcoming adaptation of ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ and reports suggesting so are unsubstantiated.
A source told eonline.com that Kunis never gave an interview that claimed she wanted the role of Anastasia Steele.
However, Kunis hasn`t come forward to deny the reports, so there was still hope, the source said.
Several famous actresses have been linked to the role, including Emma Watson, Anna Kendrick and Alexis Bledel.
As for the role of Christian Grey, actors who have expressed interest include Ian Somerhalder and ‘The Canyon’ actor James Deen, who also happens to be a porn star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'