Mila Kunis wants `Fifty Shades of Grey` role
London: Actress Mila Kunis says she would have a good time playing Anastasia Steele in the movie version of EL James` erotic novel `Fifty Shades of Grey`.
The 29-year-old wants to do something fun and different and believes the movie - which details S&M-crazed billionaire Christian Grey`s relationship with the young student - will live up to that, reported Sun Online.
"There are times when you just want to do something fun and different, because you`re going to have a good time doing it," she said.
Several stars have been linked to the part of Anastasia including `Harry Potter` actress Emma Watson and brunette beauty Keira Knightley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'