Mila Kunis wants `Fifty Shades of Grey` role
London: Actress Mila Kunis says she would have a good time playing Anastasia Steele in the movie version of EL James` erotic novel `Fifty Shades of Grey`.
The 29-year-old wants to do something fun and different and believes the movie - which details S&M-crazed billionaire Christian Grey`s relationship with the young student - will live up to that, reported Sun Online.
"There are times when you just want to do something fun and different, because you`re going to have a good time doing it," she said.
Several stars have been linked to the part of Anastasia including `Harry Potter` actress Emma Watson and brunette beauty Keira Knightley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you want to know about Krishna Janmashtami: Muhurat, puja vidhi and timings!
- Terminally ill fan watches 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' before passing away
- A Flying Jatt movie review: Tiger Shroff as an adorably badass superhero is a treat for kids!
- Preggers Mira Rajput admitted to hospital; hubby Shahid Kapoor's parents hurry to meet bahu!
- Risks are essential, but overrated: Sushant Singh Rajput