Miley Cyrus goes naked in new music video
Los Angeles: After her twerk-filled performance at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards, singer-actress Miley Cyrus has gone nude in her music video for `Wrecking Ball`.
The 20-year-old entertainer wore only a pair of boots as she sings about a failed romance atop a wrecking ball, which is reportedly about her relationship with fiancé Liam Hemsworth, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Don`t you ever say I just walked away. I will always want you. I can`t live a lie, running for my life. I will always want you... I came in like a wrecking ball. I never hit so hard in love. All I wanted was to break your walls. All you ever did was wreck me. Yeah you wreck me," she sings.
Cyrus` on-and-off romance with Hemsworth reportedly met its final end after her raunchy performance with Robin Thicke at the VMAs which the actor found the gig "mortifying."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baywatch: Priyanka Chopra looks unapologetically stunning in red - See Poster
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari