Miley Cyrus takes shower with new dog
London: Pop star Miley Cyrus has posted a picture of bathing with her new dog on Instagram.The 21-year-old singer took to the photo-sharing site to introduce the new addition, Emu, to her fans, reportedly.
"Time to start making Emu accounts smilers. Hes here and here to stay I welcomed Emu Coyne Cyrus into the family a couple days ago. Been keeping him a secret cause sometimes I`m weird like that.
Cyrus said no pet can replace her last dog Floyd, who died three months ago. "It`s taken some time to be ready for this next step and loving again. There will never be anyone like Floyd. There was a bond that was so deep it`s irreplaceable but that`s not what I am trying to do.
"Never will I replace Floyd and that`s something I had to take time to understand. We had a very special memorial service for Floyd and I felt my angel Floydy give Emu his blessing. I prayed to Floyd to just give him a touch of his awesomeness and he has," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zooey Deschanel marries secretly, gives birth to baby girl
- Never been, never will be talent like Kishore Kumar: Lata Mangeshkar
- Ronda Rousey to star in film based on her autobiography
- Nicki Minaj cuddles with Meek Mill amid split rumours
- Tiger Shroff loses weight while shooting ‘most difficult’ song!