Miley Cyrus tops Maxim`s Hot 100 List
New York: Miley Cyrus has seen off competition from Selena Gomez and Rihanna to be named as No. 1 on Maxim`s Hot 100 List.
The 20-year-old actress made had already made a pre-announcement via social media that she was named No. 1 by Maxim on its annual Hot 100 List, the magazine has since released its full line-up.
"It feels amazing to be No. 1. Especially because it was voted on by the fans. I have the best fans in the world!" the New York Daily News quoted her as telling Maxim.
She asserted that it is every woman`s fantasy to be told that she is No.1 on Maxim`s Hot 100.
Gomez was placed at No. 2 and Rihanna came in at number 3, followed by Mila Kunis and Academy-Award-winner Jennifer Lawrence.
Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ashley Tisdale, Kate Upton, Vanessa Hudgens and Elisha Cuthbert completed the top 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone thanks 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan! Here's why
- Befikre tweet review: First day first show!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads