Miranda Kerr and James Packer share `easy` and `natural` romance
Wellington: Miranda Kerr and her alleged romance with James Packer is said to be "natural" and "easy".
The 30-year-old Australian model reportedly started dating her long-time friend Parker after ending her marriage to Orlando Bloom, which lasted three years, and both have been hugely supportive of each other, Stuff.co.nz reported.
Sources revealed that the romance has been natural and very easy for them, and as they both have recently separated from their respective spouses, the rough time is what brought the new couple closer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Actors are exploring their different creative talents: Parineeti Chopra
- Top reasons to watch Karan Johar's 'Kapoor and Sons'!
- Valentine's Day special releases: Which one has your vote—'Sanam Re' or 'Fitoor'?
- John Abraham rocks as 'Rocky Handsome'—New poster!